So, after Thursday morning's madcap, yet really really stupid "adventure," I managed to pull it all together. I got everything done - mailed a package out, picked up a prescription, paid my Feb. rent, filled the car with gas, packed, in one suit case and a carry on, and arranged a hotel for Friday night...nothing like last minute details, and nothing like doing them on 1 hours worth of fitful sleep. However, and I think my mama will agree, my crowning achievement is the status of my house as I leave town. I WISH I had taken pictures of the BEFORE, when I had the place looking like it had been tossed, but you can refer back to THIS POST, if you want to see what it usually looks like this time of year....or I can let you talk to my mother will confirm my slovenly life style....but here is how it left when I left Friday morning! and how it BETTER fricking look when I get home!!




Not bad, eh???
1 comment:
Not bad at all!! Have a great, safe trip!!
Post a Comment