14 January 2009

Brrrr...I wish I had Fur!!

While the rest of the nation sits in the Great Deep Freeze of Aught Nine, I am enjoying the balmy 72 degrees, sunny, blue skies of Southern Arizona...and I better enjoy it while I can. In a mere 48 hours I will be freezing my tookus off in the Big Apple. Here are some pictures from my recent trip to Michigan:
SWWM cleaning her car off....AGAIN







And here is my only nephew with his new prize possession and me trying to fill his boats!! Ummm, I meant boots, but it came out "boats" and I think that is probably closer to what i meant. See my shoes? Both of my feet could fit in his boats...I mean boots!!

Driving down the road as the snow gently wafts down...the streets are actually like ice....watch the video to see what could happen!!

It didn't REALLY happen...my sissy is an AWESOME driver.

I think the BEST thing about my upcoming 6 week road trip is that I almost NEVER have to get in a car...and in fact won't have to drive at ALL!!! WHEEEEEE!! Here is the view from the CTA on the way to Midway last year, (This photo was taken just moments before the train lurched to a stop, sending me, ever so slightly, but ever so necessarily, medicated with 1/2 a valium, flying across the car), and a lovely photo of my favorite park outside of France....Central Park!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Ahhhh... enjoy that sunshine! Our temps are dropping by the minute. Friday night, for Ryan's first ski lesson, it's supposed to be below zero. Better her than me!

Irish Gumbo said...

Das Boot!

(and notice I didn't say anything about that dress) ;)

KMcJoseph said...

Haha aught nine.

Captain Dumbass said...

I'm so glad all our damn snow melted and we're back to rain again. Nice fake roll over.