Saturday and Sunday I am at a Holiday Inn. The room is teensy but it has digital television with 1,000,006 channels. AND i got a free pizza from the hotel last night from Rays, which is not the BEST pizza in the city, but I like it JUST fine. AND the location can't be beat. I have loud obnoxious foreigners next door...and down the hall, and they keep running from room to room letting the stupid door slam. What is WRONG with people? Do they never stay in hotels and have no couth at ALL???
Tomorrow I am heading up town to a friend's house. My back hurts from all the walking and the HEAVY coat! not used to all these CLOTHES!!
Here are a few photos from the weekend's wanderings. This is Piper. I met her and her mum as I was walking through Washington Square Park. This is one well dressed canine! She then proceeded to take a crap RIGHT there as I was taking her picture...I am telling you, no one's got any couth anymore!
And here are nice shots of the ESB and my favorite statue in Central Park.
2 comments:
All I can say is poor Piper. Poor, poor Piper (which is my daughter's best friend's name, by the way). I once saw a dog all dressed like that when I was walking Sundance. My boy looked at me as if to say, "Please, in the name of all that is holy, don't EVER do that to me." No worries.
The best pizza in the city is Artichoke Pizza on 14th st in between 1st and 2nd avenues. If you're into pizza hunting.
Post a Comment