For someone who professes not to watch a lot of TV, I sure have a lot of favorite commercials, don't I. Since I have TIVO, I am usually spared ads, but every so often a few sneak through, and I tell ya if more commercials were this funny, I might not need TIVO!
8 comments:
I'm not a big TV person even, though I've been known to walk out of the room during shows, and come back for the commercials. Nice post!
I'm going to go drink something so I can pee myself laughing. Thanks.
that was so cool .. i love it
Ok that is the exact same conversation i had today with my friend! Scary!!!
Still keeping it real girlie??
Hey, I dated that guy.
Of course, who HAVEN'T I dated?
I actually google "best commercials" so i can see what i miss
Charmaine, I think we ALL dated this guy......and I think I worked for the other one once.....
I have Tivo and don't ever remember that I do; hence my whining about Bravo over at MY blog . . .
Hey, I noticed you're in Tucson (born and raised in Phoenix here), but you're sitting in a field of bluebonnets in your pic. Hill Country trip?
KJ
http://fragrantliar.blogspot.com
That's brilliant. Mum's an avid TV AD fan I'm embarrassed to say.
Charmaine - why are we not surprised?:)
Post a Comment