One time she asked if I was interested in babysitting (she knew I was a poor grad student), so I did, and then when I moved back to Boulder a few years later, I babysat for her again. We have stayed in touch over the years and she and her family actually moved to NYC a couple months after I left in 2002....
Anyway, she has a fabulous tenement apt waaay up town and since she stays with her new husband most of the time (go figger), she let me use her place...
This place is amazing! The rooms are huge, the ceilings are high, the floors are wood, and unheard of in NYC,
not only does she have a dishwasher, but she ALSO has a garbage disposal (99% of places do NOT)
Here is the Washington Heights Neighborhood - man I would LOVE to live up here!!Aunt C (the one who lost Chica) arrived on Friday, and we moved into the Doubletree, and then last night, we hooked up with my first cousin
(and also AC's niece) and we all went to Ali Baba off Bleeker Street for falafel...yummmm I am supposed to be working....more later
2 comments:
Nice girlie!!!
I'm jealous! I want falafel!!! I can't wait until we meet up!!!! I still feel badly about not meeting you sooner!!!
But Feb is right around the corner right??
That apartment is gorgeous by the way!!!
Have a blast. NYC Rocks!!!!!
Post a Comment