22 February 2009

A few of my Favorite Things

I'm playing a little blog game, courtesy of Barking Mad. The idea is to post links to your own top 5 or 10 posts.....The point? Well, to win a prize, of course, but more importantly, to help new readers (or even some old readers) find out a little bit more about the blog's author. I know sometimes when I find a blog I like, I go all the way back to the beginning and read every single post, for as Inigo told Fezzik, it is always best to go back to the beginning when you don't know what else do to. If Everyone were to play this game, the competition for the prize would be fierce, but again more importantly. then readers could get to the soft, nougat-y, perhaps even mushy, moldy and worm ridden, center of everyone...then again, I will most likely still go back to the beginning of the blogs I like, for I enjoy seeing the development and evolution, each in its own distinct way.

That said....I'm in for the prize!! The five posts that (I think) say the most about who I am are:

There are others in which I am more eloquent, funnier, pithier, far more intelligent, and in some cases, a better speller, umm, I mean a
more accurate typist - but these are the five that paint my general outlines.....


Read the rules and enter your own self by clicking the link above!

No comments: