Irish Gumbo found the words to express the noise in my head......Read this
I am still wondering how he got in there with all the other stuff that crams every nook and cranny, and managed to pick out all the right words to verbalize how this world makes me feel.....
3 comments:
I fell off my chair laughing at your foot comment. I had no idea it was yours or credit most certainly would have been given! LMAO !! Thanks for the visit and the well needed laugh. You are too funny ! Gumbo is rubbing off on ya. lol
I think Gumbo is actually a machine. I'm not sure how else he can produce so much day after day.
Iamnotamachine(skip)Iamnotamachine(skip)Iamnotamachine(skip)Iamnotamachine(skip)...SMACK!...There! that's better!
There was a lot of moving of stuff I had to do, sort of like having too many jugs in the fridge, gotta take something out to get to the stuff in the back.
Happy to help, madam :)
Post a Comment