victimized
sign....so I only have a few anyway, so it was very noticeable when I lost one of my homeboys in the following...I had been reading about poor Diane and Julie and their dwindling rollcalls, but they both had dozens, if not hundreds of followers....me, I only had 10, and I love everyone of you like you were my own children...and now there are 9. Am I boring you? Did you have to delete ME to make room for someone more interesting - don't worry, I totally understand....sigh...I will try to have more interesting things to share with the rest of the world, but with competition like Irish Gumbo, Ryan, Captain Dumbass, and Henry the Dog, (not to mention the seveal others I need to catch up on, like Braja and Charmaine and the OTHER Janie, and Vodka Mom.....sorry) heck, I don't have any more original thoughts, nor do I have time to put them on paper, or whatever this is!
On a good note, however, I survived yet another groping by the imbeciles at TSA, and Crapinental flight (i hadn't seen anyone actually use the barg bag for its intended purpose in decades, and the child be hind me used all three in her row...and then mercifully stopped kicking my seat and fell asleep), and am now safely esconsced at mama's in Ft. Lauderdale. My lily white skin is about to get ravaged.......
7 comments:
No boring its blogger!!!
Its not you its them!!!
Love ya!!!
use that sun block
It could be paranoia - but then why would the paranoids be out to get you?
nice pics, wish i were there, but hey i will be there in a month!!!
@michelle - thanks, i ththought it was something i said
@ryan - oh yeah - they have that stuff now....oh well
@bill: i don't know! i lie in bed at night and wonder
@getr: thanks. i will save some sand and sun for you :-)
Still with ya honey.
And that palm tree shot is spectacular...
Thanks for dropping y my blog and signing on as a regular. I appreciate it.
Don't let me put you off getting a dog. Sure, they are disgusting and annoying )see my previous post "3 Dog Nightmare"), but who isn't?
Post a Comment