10 February 2009

back in the saddle

i am back in nyc after about 2 weeks on the road...chicago, las vegas, and boy do I wish I was home. I almost got on the wrong flight on purpose yesterday...a gate near mine was going to Tucson.....they wouldn't let me get on, though. Sigh. One more week...then I can catch up on all the blogs and catch up on my own...the last few weeks have been very busy, and fun too, and lots of family...and I sprained my shoulder, which makes airports and trains a LOT of fun, and stairs are just impossible....but, thank god for homeless guys who want dollars, ya know what I am sayin'?

anyway....hope there is someone out there still reading my blog, and who noticed I was gone....miss you guys!!

SSP

9 comments:

Laurie said...

I missed ya! Sometimes being an adult really stinks!!!

Briana said...

I miss you :)

Diane said...

I've missed you!!! Glad you're back!! And sorry about your shoulder... that sucks.

RB said...

Sounds crazy but kind of fun!

JIMSIGHT said...

wish my traveling was as limited as yours has been...but then no one is telling me what to do...miss you doll...I will e-mail you...

wish i had included Nyc in the mix..hmmmm...

my biggest event other than the Super Bowl was Groundhog day in Pa.

Michelle said...

Hey grirlie
please do not hate me!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Charmaine said...

You were gone?

Just kidding. Glad you're back!

Michelle said...

Your home????

Irish Gumbo said...

Well, how do! Welcome back, my dear. Sounds like you have been busy, busy...:)