13 December 2008

My favorite commerical

I have TIVO so I don't watch commercials in general, but this one came on line...and I shamelessly proclaim that I LOVE IT!!! Turn your speakers on and smile and prepare to sing along :-)

11 comments:

Charmaine said...

Tell me oh wise one....

How in the hell do I become a "follower"? Do I do it in my profile?

SSP said...

i think when you go to your "dashboard", there is a place for "blogs you follow" and an ADD button, click there, then the URL of the blog you want to follow. It will ask you if you want to follow publicly (sp? it is saturday) or anonymously.

Following is different than just listing the blogs you read on your actual blog. The ones you FOLLOW will be listed on your profile when people check you out, AND when you log into your dashboard, it will show who has made updates recently :-)

Michelle said...

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

That commercial is the most amazing thing on earth!!!

Boom de ada!!! I am hyperventilating right now!!!

So why is it that i've never seen that commercial before?? Is it not shown in, you know NYC????

I need to see that like every second of every day!!!

:O)

SSP said...

isnt that awesome! i dont think it was ever on tv - just an on line one as far as i know - i found it at you tube...boom di ahda, indeed!!

JIMSIGHT said...

Boom de ada!!! Boom de ada!!! I have not heard that song in forever, Some of the lyrics seem different....we used to sing it at big family functions then we had talent shows...I must have sang Jimmy Durante "Inka Dinka Doo." for like 5 years in a row...

SSP said...

i love the mountains,
i love the rolling hills,
i love the flowers,
I love the daffodils.
I love the fire side
when all the lights are low,
boom de ada boom de ada...

repeat as a round....J'adore cette chanson, and this little video just tugs at my heart for some reason

JIMSIGHT said...

yeah....thats it...thanks....the song is tugging at mine...my Aunt Alice always led the round and like most of the great women in my life she is no longer with us.

I remember her sitting on my shoulders doing shots of Wild Turkey and my Grandmother looking at us as though hell was certainly around the bend for both of us. Boom de ada Boom de ada....cheers Aunt Alice, cheers Sara

JIMSIGHT said...

wait isn't there something about

Magic, the magic filled the air...boom de ada boom de ada...

damn I am stuck with this in my head for go knows how long now.

SSP said...

hmmmmm i dunno about the magic.....hum a few more bars and lemme know!

Briana said...

Call me crazy, but I totally have the hots for Bear Grylls. I pretend that I really DO want to know how to survive in the Amazon, but I really don't. My favorite is the one where he jumps into a frozen lake and after climbing out, explains that you have to get completely naked to dry off (and he does get completely naked). Cool!

That Janie Girl said...

I love love love this!