01 December 2008

I'm a Virgo

Don't laugh but I called into the radio station today when the psychic was on....I have had my star chart done before by a friend, but I was curious to see what a complete stranger would come up with, so I called in with my birthday and time and place....and MAN, she KNEW me - it was frightening - she had several insightful comments that I suppose could apply to anyone, but the main thing she said that struck me was that even though I was a Cancer in my sun sign, I was a Virgo in my moon sign (I knew that from my other star chart reading), and that I had four planets in Virgo which made me even more of a Virgo (which I didn't know). Everyone knows their sun sign, but the moon sign exerts more influence on our personality and future than the sun sign! In fact, one's moon sign tells about instincts and inner self and reveals the personality of an individual because it represents unconscious behavior. The moon sign influences emotions and love life and relationships. The moon sign doesn't override the sun sign, but it modifies the effects of the sun sign.

So, without me telling her ANYTHING, she said I was very well organized, liked order and logic, and that I was an excellent communicator (yes she did!!), but that my Cancer gave me some emotional side effects that probably interfered with my logical organized side which is what could possibly cause me major strife - how on target is that??? I then told her I had so much "crap" in my life that I was trying to get rid of, but that I hung on to things for their sentimental value and no other reason. I met a guy in NYC last Feb. who had his apt. burned down - he lost everything but the lap top he had with him....and he was FINE - felt great - and then this psychic tells me tonight about some women she knew who lost her apartment to a fire...and she was so free and light - her life totally changed...

I am always one to seek light - lightness, ease, calm.....maybe I just need a literal light...strike a match and set this baby on fire?

1 comment:

JIMSIGHT said...

AHAHAHAAH....Oh sorry you said not to laugh...dude no worries, Joanne had every freaking book ever written on Charting she would spend days doing peoples charts..it was her form of knitting or whatever. She was quite good at it. While I don't think all those houses ever really meant a damn when the reaper came calling, she loved doing it and that is all that matters...

as far as babies on fire, I defer to the Brian Eno song of the same name. check it out.