The truck came on Saturday. I took a valium and put on my headphones as they started moving my bed and dresser and piano down the stairs and out, oh, and the glass cabinet and antique writing desk. I almost fainted when one of the guys lifted my granny's sewing machine over his head. He put it down when something flew out and conked him in the back of his head...i suggested two people take it down, level...So it is all outta here, and over there. I am over here still with the laptop, and the internet and a few odds and ends that need to go over. The phone will be switched over on Wednesday, so til then, I hafta sit here to work......but as I was driving over this morning, I noticed something odd.
I was humming.
I was content, with a smile on my face, as I drove the windy road through the foothills to get here. Dare I say I felt HAPPY???
Currently washing my duvet cover and waiting for the office to reopen so I can go get some photocopies done. I will miss the free photo copying. I do a lot of that for work...oh welll
The last two nights in my new place have been great. So quiet, and so dark, it is almost scary. I have a list of things I need from Home Depot...and Home Goods...first of all I need some area rugs as these mexican tiles are HARD on the poor feet!!! all in good time, my pet, all in good time.
More later!
2 comments:
Happy is good! Let's go with that!
I am Diane! I will take this happy and raise you a content and satisfied, if unreasonably tired and cranky
Post a Comment