on the road
I didn't sleep last thursday night cuz i had too much to do...around 6am, the adrenaline really kicked in and I went full bore ALL day!! Thursday night, my boy (tee hee) came over and helped me with the last few things, and then helped me stay awake, in his own unique and delicious way. Then he drove me to the shuttle for Phoenix, where I realized I had forgotten my glucose sensor. I was flipped out, but he took my keys and said he would mail it to me. As the bus departs, he calls and says he is on his way to my house, and he will meet the bus at the last stop with the transmitter!! And he did! What a guy, eh? Arrived in Phoenix around 5 am, and the flight left almost on time at 745. Transferred in Salt Lake and LA. and I flew to Hawaii
Here is a photo of the Kohala coast as we flew over the north end of the island.....
More to come as I find time. Let's just say, I am sunburned and relaxed...and I have only been here 3 days!!
5 comments:
isn't it sad that you have to buy a lei when you arrive if you want one.. guess being old enough to remember when they gave them to you is its own reward.. I buy them anyway and keep in fridge and wear around the apartment when I am there.. lol.. kinda gay but thats the way I roll..
hope you are having a great time... oh and don't forget the snorkle beach.. and go next door and have a tropical drink...
relax and enjoy
mahalo
i didn't have to buy it!! He got it for me :-) it died pretty quickly, or i would still have it on
went by huggos today, thought about lunch but they weren't open yet, so maybe another time :-)
they sell um everywhere.. gotta keep um in the fridge and just put um on around the pad.. its fun try it.. have if you do the luau at the King however you spell it Hotel you can dance with the fire guys.. tons of fun..
trying to remember the other little place too.. it has a piano bar.. its just a little further outside of town on the ocean side passed huggos.. real good food too but it sits up on the cliff unlike huggos more right over the surf.. jealous jealous jealous..
put your sunscreen on and get out their snorkling.. oh and dont forget the place over in the marina with all the local beer on tap.. try the kona gold.. or kona amber whatever it is delicious..
have fun and relax YES..
mahalo..
Oh remembered right as i was getting off.. Jamesons by the Sea.. upscale little joint.. but great vibe.. and the chinese place right downtown upstairs on ocean side is good too.. toodles
i found it...a bit pricey for my budget, but maybe a lunch. thanks for the tips, Jim :-)
Post a Comment