04 June 2009

In, but not quite like Flynn

So I am all moved out of the old place, and man was there a LOT of dust when I left! Everything I own is now HERE, so to speak. Stuff is still piled to the rafters in the 2nd bedroom, and I need to get everything out of the garage so M & M can come clean it out AND I can put my car in for while I am gone..and I am leaving in less than 24 hours. The book cases are bare and all the candles and toys and books and nick nacks and bric a brac are still stored away and I rather like the sparseness.....

I haven't slept in over a day and scarily enough, it is starting to
feel G.O.O.D!! I think I can go all day today, make out with my new boy tonight, and still manage the 3am shuttle to Phoenix. If ONLY I had a non stop flight...but noooooo I change in Salt Lake AND LA...but I do have a window seat to Kona.

So, since I haven't quite gotten my new camera yet, here are some pictures of my NEW place, with the other occupants stuff in it. You can get the gist, and then be shocked and appalled at our differing styles (or my obvious lack thereof) when I do get my camera (today!!) and take some pictures (today) and upload them (eventually). Note the Mexican tile throughout and the exquisite use of color. The tile around the fireplace and the kitchen backsplash are gorgeous, and she left the big mirror over the couch which is pretty cool. This tile is killing my poor feet though!

I am not packed, but if I wait another 2 hours before logging off, I can print my boarding passes!! wah hooooo!! oh look! the sun is coming up!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Ummm... did you say something about making out with a new boy? I'm sure I read that. Have I missed something? Have you not divulged?! Ummmm... start divulging, missy!

Diane said...

And oh man! I seriously want their London phone box cabinet!

Michelle said...

This place is freaking gorgeous!!

Good luck with it all.

New boy? WOO!!

I want to go to there!!

NOW!

JIMSIGHT said...

Hey sweet!!! love the tile and runners runners runners.. you don't want to cover to much it helps keep cool.. honest it does..

hey what up, mahalo.. what the skinny you riding any turtels yet.. did you try the ono at hugo's yet.. give give.. me jealous..

SSP said...

@ diane...yes....i DID kiss a boy, and I LIKED it!! more to come. and keep you eye peeled on craigs list...i think they were getting rid of a LOT of stuff!! she was quite a collector...

@MJ - yes it is...all the STUFF is her's and it is gone now, but the bare bones are really lovely - i adore colored walls and tiles in the kitchen though i am not so sure about the hard tile floor

@Jim: i only have one now, and my feet are still bruised from walking on it last week...but YES, i am in hawaii now. no turtle riding, but i found huggos - no food yet, but i will keep you posted. come on, plenty of room!! i did go up to Hawi and beyond yesterday...update soon