08 March 2009

Houston

Stranded by Crapinental, I called my aunt and asked what she was doing this afternoon. Ever the smart ass, she snorts, "why? you gonna stop by for coffee or something." And I said,
"well, as a matter of fact..." So she and my uncle drove up to IAH to get me, after a pitstop at Hobby....communication is KEY..


So here I am, and my daddy drove down too, with Willie, so he is getting to know Dippy the new Grey-huahua...part greyhound part Chihuahua....lovely impromptu evening. Remember my earlier post on "seeking happiness" as if it were something to pursue? Here I just put myself in the hands of a stupid airline, and voila....contentment...

I missed this when it first came out...but this is hilarious.....

Everything is amazing, nobody is happy...

7 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

How lovely that you got to spend time with the fam due to craptastic airlines!!! YAY!

Laurie said...

Before you left, you said you wanted to go home. Well, home is where your heart is. I guess you left some of it in Texas!

SSP said...

@SPS: no kidding. I will take all the lovin' I can get!

@laurie: I should make wishes out loud more often, eh?

RB said...

So good when things randomly work out...something to store away for later!

Charmaine said...

CrapInental. Yes, I recently enjoyed them.

Stop back by to see the pics from the radio station. I just posted them.

That Janie Girl said...

I dun tol' ya 'bout that Crapinental!

Glad you at least got to have SOME fun!

SSP said...

@Janie - hope you don't mind I stole your moniker...I'd heard it before, but recently it has really managed to take hold....