30 December 2008

Finally, a post

ok I have buckets of blog fodder - 2,456 miles a driving, 30 cousins leaping, mama AND grandma, dual earache baby, 9 shrimp a fryin', and one dead puppy, but while I sift through it and pick out the amusing bits, and after I start the laundry, write my thank you cards, and put my house and car back together, please enjoy this last Christmas moment.............and perhaps understand why I realize that being single really just ISN'T that bad!!

7 comments:

Charmaine said...

ha ha ha ha ha. That was GREAT!!!!! My favorite was the tidal wave.

And your add was not too much. It was just RIGHT.

ha ha (delayed laughter)

I might have to steal that youtube. Do you mind?

SSP said...

feel free to lift it....more people will see it on yours!! hope you got something good when you returned that kmart crap!!

That Janie Girl said...

you're killing me!

Captain Dumbass said...

Made me tear up a little...

Irish Gumbo said...

OMG, OMG, (fanning face) remember BLOT don't RUB, otherwise your face gets all blotchy and eyes get red. That was so... beautiful , oh jeez you made me cry.

I SO WANT A BEER!

Happy New Year, SSP!

SSP said...

diane, if you google "why women stay single amstel" you will get a couple of links to the video

as for the puppy....i won't make it too sad...just a memorial...has to be done.....

Capt and IG...glad to see that tough exterior cracked and your true manly self shining through :-)

Michelle said...

What a lovely gesture!!! If my man gestured me in that way i would be all over him tonight!!! I would. Hey, its been a while!!!

Glad your back girlie!!! Missed ya!!!