remember my camera that was lost, then found, then STOLEN???? I just got a call from Lori at the county fairgrounds...they are sending me a check to replace my camera (and the card)! I never did write my gripe letter to the fair commisioner - I had chalked it up to my being stupid and careless and figured I'd just get a new phone that has a camera and solve 2 problems at once. And NOW, I will be getting a check on Friday for the cost to replace it with a similar model (since they don't make mine anymore)
I am back to being Anne Frank...in spite of everything, I still think people are good at heart...except the rat bastard who stole it from the office...other then him or her, they are all good..ok, and except for ted bundy and hitler. they both are evil fuckers...and bush....eww...he is not good, although TECHNICALLY, i am sure he is a very nice person, not that I would want to drink a beer with him or anything, but I know he isn't inherently evil, like Saddam Hussein or something.
But anyway, I will put whatever they send me in with a few more dollars and get a little bit nicer camera. I am really glad I hadn't already replaced it!!
And what this means is YOU will get to see pictures of hawaii on a regular basis - aren't you happy!?!??!?!
Sorry I have been so quiet...i have been lurking around many of my favorite blogs, but work and life and stuff are just majorly crazy.......thanks for sticking around!
No comments:
Post a Comment