with a bunch of apathetics.
Nothing much is understood.
We would, ya know, if we could.
Who cares about the lines and dots...
All they are, are little spots
The angles to be bisected,
the rays to be connected.
Points on a line, hey, that's jut fine.
Four lines on a plane, geometry's a pain.
An isoceles triangle, in my mind, is all a-tangle.
Why do lines go on forever?
I will understand this, never.
Lots of homework and a tough exam
Make me say, oh gosh...darn.
I truly like geometry,
but often wish I was an absentee.
It helps to have a teacher who's great.
It makes the class so hard to hate.
And now I'm finished with this rhyme.
I hope you like it, I'm out of time.
School's finished, summer's here,
Homework's done, freedom's near!
May 1981 - Mrs. Erickson's Geometry class
No comments:
Post a Comment