Dear Lord, they let me have a blog....they just gave it to me without doing any checking up on me, gave no consideration for what I might say if allowed (although I think I agreed not to be too vulgar or cruel. Am I allowed to be a dissident or a rebel? I think YES). I know every blog I have ever read says something like that - and usually the person is trying to be cute and original...but this time, there is no need to try to be cute, or original. It truly is not only a scary comment on how empty and void the world must be, and how bad even reality TV has become, if there is a room, and a potential audience, for me to have a blog, but also a testament to how high my ability to procrastinate the more important things has grown. At least the TV isn't on, and I am not out wasting gas somewhere, right?
There is no purpose to this blog, and at the outset, there is no point or direction or general theme. I was given the nick name Smarty Pants on a bullletin board group with which I participate and the people there kinda like my rants....so why not, right?
Good night...and good luck
No comments:
Post a Comment