Like Seinfeld, this is a blog about nothing. Random and disjointed according to my mood and my blood sugar and there is absolutely no set theme. There are PLENTY of "theme" blogs out there....
27 May 2008
Quiet Days
I actually had a relatively wonderful day...went to the little local library and got a video and some books, then went into manhattan and had a manicure, then I went to the gym and worked out GOOD...then i went and spent two hours at a book store...a barnes and noble actually and did not raise my head ONCE to even see if there were other people in the store, let alone cute, single, straight men...I bought a road atlas and read some books on national parks in utah...then i walked to a starbucks, in the light rain that was falling and sat there two hours with my coffee and cookie and looked at the maps and wrote in my journal...wrote about my trip, my day...just general stuff....realized that I had not spoken to a single person all day other than my brother that morning, maybe hi to the trainers, and to order my coffee and to say thank you for my receipt at the book store...strange...i wonder if i still have a voice. I miss hearing someone say my name.. No one ever says my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment