I am watching the extraction of those trapped miners in Chile, and it is the most amazing wonderful thing I have seen in months and months, maybe years. If you are not watching this, you should be. Turn off the politics; turn off the "gnus," turn off your cell phone, take the kids Wii away and WATCH THIS NOW........
Seeing the face of the woman as her husband came out was simply a moment of joy that is so rarely seen, and you really don't want to say you MISSED this because you had something "else" to do...Really? what ELSE do you have to do?
I am crying, but for the first time in I don't know how long, it is a GOOD cry....
CLICK HERE for a live feed
6 comments:
It's an amazing story, isn't it?
absolutely! I have had a live stream running for more than the last 14 hours....i slept for a while, but had dreams about them.....
Meh... you know that was all fake... right? ;)
Don't take this the wrong way, but I was telling people we should greet the Chilean miners dressed up like "Planet of the Apes" for a laugh...you wouldn't believe the response I got , and I actually pitched it to SNL !! LOL ...not successfully, timing is everything...amazing how such a great human spirit story turned into a Jerry Springer headline of a cheating marriage in the New York Post ! ...Only in New York...Pfft !! U rock Sara !
not taken the wrong way - i think in time it could be seen as a hilarious bit - what is it charleton heston screams at the end of planet of the apes? Heck, they make jokes about that little girl who was in the pipe back in 1989, and look what they do to Jon Benet Ramsey.
Only in NYC, for sure....I knew that one little sordid detail was the one that was gonna turn this into a "spectacle!!"
LL.....like the moon landing? LOL. wonder what it smelled like down there...and I wonder why he didn't turn the lights out when he left.....
Post a Comment