19 November 2008

dogs

You know, I am as much a dog lover as the next person so when I say I want to KILL the dog who lives next door, you realize I mean the person who owns the dog, not the dog itself. The person who goes to work at 5am and locks the dog in the bedroom. The bedroom with an adjoining wall to MY bedroom. It is 5:15 am...third morning in a row that I have been awoken up by a crying, barking, whining DOG. I worked until about 130 last night, and about that late the night before. I have had to go sleep in my living room!!! I have complained to the office, I have complained to the night serrive, i have called the police , I have called the humane sociery (all they will do is send a letter). I am going to my sister's on Thursday and her kids are loud little twerps so you KNOW I won't get any sleep there, right. I am REALLY REALLY TIRED!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 comments:

JIMSIGHT said...

This is such a cute picture....

SSP said...

willie is my pop's dog and he makes any picture better :-)

JIMSIGHT said...

I hadn't noticed that there was a dog in the picture, its kind of cute too...