27 March 2013

Where did Ryan Go?

I have been sporadic in my blogging lately, and when I do check in, it is manly to read some of my favorite writers - Auds at Barking Mad, That Janie Girl, Kevin at Irish Gumbo and a few others (see the amazing list to the right). One I really liked was Pacing the Panic Room by Ryan Marshall...I started reading him when his wife was pregnant and followed their story for years....and now his blog is restricted.  Does anyone know what happened?

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Wow, I had no idea Ryan's was restricted. I read it less than a month ago.

Thanks for the shout out!

I'm glad we've reconnected!!

SSP said...

me too - that little boy on your FB is adorable...he reminds me of my own nephew. What passes for prayers for me are going out for him!