22 March 2013

don't miss this blog!

One of my favorite bloggers over the years has been Audrey at Barking Mad.  She opening and honestly shares her struggles with life, weight, the economy, her kids, her past, and SO much more...and to top it off, she is a BRILLIANT writer. 

She is doing an awesome giveaway, so even if you don't want to read an exceptional blog, (and I don't know why you wouldn't...you've wasted time on mine!), you should at least check her out!

4 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

I loved that post! Thanks for sending me over! Hope you're well.

SSP said...

miss YOU Janie...i see you on FB but your blog doesn't come in my feed i noticed...and I just got back in here...intermittenly...hmmm how do you spell that...

Audrey at Barking Mad! said...

I'm so glad you're back in Bloggywood! You've been missed!

Audrey

SSP said...

THANKS AUDS!!!