so i am a little late wishing any remaining readers happy holidays...however, my life is a bit of a whirl wind this time of year...boring stuff, but keeps me in frequent flyer points, and so far I have avoided the groping, but just wait....in the next 4 weeks, they will have many many more opportunities to fondle me.
i am with my sissy, the
SWWM, but it has been lovely so far. Me and my niece shoveled the snow today, and hopefully the roads will be clear tomorrow so we can go to my conference....
My other niece is worth an entire blog post but I am just toooo tired......
 |
| my sister doesn't feed them enough apparently |
4 comments:
Great pix! Made me laugh!!
it was actually from last summer...but the same general feeling persists round here.....LOL
that IS a great picture. Why, I think the teeth are actually touching that foot!
touching??? there were bite marks when she retreated. this is a wild one.....
Post a Comment