13 January 2011

before and after

2 pm Tuesday
what is the deal with posting photos???

I was in Michigan for work this past week. I was scheduled to
leave on Tuesday afternoon with a connection in Denver.....that never happened, thanks to an amazing "lake effect" snow.

I got an extra night at my sisters with her kids...but I missed the Memorial for the shooting victims.


4pm Tuesday

Look at this blue sky view from Safeway Wedneday afternoon.....

5 comments:

Irish Gumbo said...

Under a dome of pure cerulean,
I slept within my heart
for 1,000 years in a day,
dreaming of peace

SSP said...

that is SO lovely....did you write that, gumbo? It sounds like you

King of New York Hacks said...

Unda da sky dat was blue
I slept on my cannoli
1000 grams of white
and I don't do cocaine
~ Big Tony from Palermo

Awwwww how the hell can you follow something like Irish has written ! Lol He is good, had to use Big T's limerick. ;-P

LL said...

You went on a posting spree too? I see how you and Charm are... wait until I don't visit... then... BAM!

That Janie Girl said...

Sorry you missed the memorial, girly!