my grandma died today.....She was 93 and lived a full life - she didn't suffer at the end, and now she is with my grandpa who died more than 40 years ago...and her sisters and her baby brother...and best of all, no more old biddies to cheat her at bridge! She would have loved dying on 3/1/11...she had a thing about numbers...had three siblings, 3 daughters, 2 of whom had 3 children....
I had no words before to fill this useless blog...and I really still don't, but I wanted to tell the entire world how sad I am, and how much I will miss her.
3 comments:
that's wonderful that your grandmother had such a long life, and that you got to have her in your life for so long as well. No matter what though, it is sad when a person is gone, even if they did have that long and happy life. Hopefully blogger won't be an ass and will let you upload a photo sometime.
I'm so sorry... big hugs. I've been having weird problems with my blog too.
*hug*
Post a Comment