31 May 2010

Today's Random Chance Finds

OK, I thought the NEXT Blog was a completely and total random thing. That day when all I got were the religious blogs, I figured it was just some kind of message and decided I shouldn't mess with some random chance. Today, feeling all Captain Cookish, I ventured back into the unknown and courageously clicked NEXT BLOG.

Here is what I got for my curiousity, in the order in which they appeared:

Cognos Business Intelligence Centre

> Learn FileMaker The Fun Way!
> Oracle Business Intelligence Center
> Software Engineering
> Do It Yourself Agile (which I thought was a blog about stretching - there is actually software called AGILE)
> Yuren's Info Area (this programmer takes random screen shots of his computer language. Ex:
30 // prepare to save the canvas data
31 var persist = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/embedding/browser/nsWebBrowserPersist;1"]

Yeah, this is exciting huh? The next 10 blogs were in some kind of programming language, so I clicked on Irish Gumbo's blog for a dose of something comprehensible...and hoping this was a better starting place, clicked NEXT BLOG from there...ahhh much better......

Menagerie (with photos from the beach and more)
Wychstock (which is not about witches as I had hoped, but a family with a new baby)
Lugubrious Delights (some delightful receipes, click on it if you like)

Then we were into all sorts of family blogs and personal vanity pages, such as My Lovies, Seasonal Lust, PaperCut Screams and The Grease is Rising.....

OK...enough of THAT exploration. I am going to the Canyon now to do some real seaching....Peace

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Why do I suddenly want to spring into a stamza of...Kum Ba Ya?

How does one spell that, anyway.

:-)

Charmaine said...

Oh...litte spelling error there, as usual.

I call spelling errors..typos.

SSP said...

lol....stamza works for me....