get out there and just clean it up!
I have a heart, and I have been called a tree hugger by some, but here we are, a month after the disaster, and I just don't care to hear about whose FAULT the oil spill WAS. I am sick of hearing who fucked up, and what failed and who ought to pay and do we REALLY need to drag the government into this? AS IF they need something else to PAY for. Frankly, I am tired of hearing about all the destruction and loss of jobs and dead wildlife, and how horrible it all is.
Can't we PLEASE just get PAST all that PAST stuff? Can't we just get on to the job at hand and START CLEANING IT UP??? Can our media focus on clean up efforts, of which there are quite a few? Can we begin to look forward with optimism and American ingenuity, instead of wringing our hands, gazing at the past, in wistful desperation?
probably NOT, but that is what I wish.....
2 comments:
I, along with many others, get sick to the stomach over this oil spill. Those at fault just want to blame it on the other kids on the playground. Oil corporations disgust me.
Di
(I'm with you... just clean it up!!)
i hear ya girl. I HEAR YA.
Post a Comment