Now I am off to direct for the Play in a Day thing...Busy day...but this is why my blog is so boring lately....thanks for stopping by....
Like Seinfeld, this is a blog about nothing. Random and disjointed according to my mood and my blood sugar and there is absolutely no set theme. There are PLENTY of "theme" blogs out there....
07 November 2009
Opening Night
Now I am off to direct for the Play in a Day thing...Busy day...but this is why my blog is so boring lately....thanks for stopping by....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats. Opening nights are always fun. I remember seeing the opening night of Hamlet... wait, it might not have been Hamlet. Whatever, a bunch of soldiers ran on stage and one dropped his round shield which rolled off the stage and up one of the aisles. Good times.
Congratulations, girlfriend! A great accomplishment!
Post a Comment