One of you made an incredible last minute donation to my campaign to raise funds for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, putting me over the top of my goal of $1,500. I will let you know who, if she says it is ok...but here's the deal...I am gonna pay it forward! A friend of mine is walking in the Susan Komen walk in San Diego soon and she is just short of HER goal...so I am going to go help her out.....
Here's the challenge....find someone you can help in some way, not necessarily financial, but you know what I mean, and then just ask them to pay it forward (not that my donor asked me to, I just WANNA!!). Sure, PAY IT FORWARD was a great movie (that is a link to the incredibly sad end), but gosh wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we all did shit like that?
Well...why not?
Go on, get outta here - go find someone and see what they need...and fix them....It IS possible to change the world.
and now that I watched the movie ending again, I need to go find something to dry my damn computer off...it is floating in tears!!!
1 comment:
You have a beautiful heart young lady. Plus, you're cute to boot.
Someday someone will not be able to resist it...and all of this craziness will have been worth it.
Today we wait.
Remember who you are. I've never met you...still I know. I see you.
Post a Comment