All around me, walls are crumbling. Life is folding in in so many horrible ways for my friends this week..
In summary,
Sweet DB found out her 5 month fetus didn't have a brain and had to be induced on Saturday...
JM had cancerous lumps removed from her breast on Monday...
Granny Janny had her foot amputated Tuesday due to complications of MRSA, and diabetes....
and some of my blog friends are also going through really tough times
I don't have enough tears for all this. There are times, rare but occasional, that I really had some kind of faith....
In a slightly lighter, if twisted vein, I have a great suspicion that I will be arrested on Dec. 1 coming back from Ft. Lauderdale (They have the NudeOScopes at the airport and I am absolutely NOT going through it and if anyone tries to touch MY junk, I will scream bloody murder......) watch the news on 12/2, cuz you might see me....
5 comments:
Virtual hugs sent your way :(
thanks cuz!
Right ON! Do not let them touch your junk unless the bastards PAY.
God it makes me soooo MAD. You know where you're lawyer is...she'll bail ya out of jail then we'll all go out for margaritas.
Weee
What? Just the other day you were complaining about not getting enough action and now you're complaining about a little groping?
I just don't know about you sometimes SSP... ;P
@ charmaine: does she DO that kind of lawyering - i may need to talk to her......
@LL...well, true enough, but I have never been much of a one night stand kinda gal, so this just "grope me and go" leaves me a little non excited....what about the after snuggle??? the spooning...i mean, really!
Post a Comment