Like Seinfeld, this is a blog about nothing. Random and disjointed according to my mood and my blood sugar and there is absolutely no set theme. There are PLENTY of "theme" blogs out there....
All part of the service pack, madam! Happy to oblige!
Haha! Hilarious. And true.
Hey...what's goin' on around here? I'm seein' stars I tell ya!!!
Both of you need a good spankin' ( :lech: ) for chastising me whilst not updating either of your blogs...
cant speak for charmaine, but frankly, i would relish a good spanking....oh wait, that is my OTHER blog.... kidding.....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All part of the service pack, madam! Happy to oblige!
Haha! Hilarious. And true.
Hey...what's goin' on around here? I'm seein' stars I tell ya!!!
Both of you need a good spankin' ( :lech: ) for chastising me whilst not updating either of your blogs...
cant speak for charmaine, but frankly, i would relish a good spanking....oh wait, that is my OTHER blog.... kidding.....
Post a Comment