04 September 2010

My Soap Box

My first second movie. After working on the original for 8 hours, I decided to redo it.....better now...


10 comments:

Diane said...

That was beautiful! And you are, as well, my friend! XOXO

SSP said...

oh you are back!! I have missed your blog Diane - Ryan is SO seriously gorgeous in the track picture...and thank you for your sweet words :-)

Captain Dumbass said...

You are pretty damn awesome, Sara Falconer.

SSP said...

"not my real name"
oh well...we are all friends here, right??

Captain Dumbass said...

Right, and "You are pretty damn awesome, whoever you are" would have been missing some of the magic.

Kat said...

That was really good :) Will show the husband when he wakes up.

King of New York Hacks said...

Stunning...poetic...beautiful...you don't need a soap box Sara, and you're smile makes the Grand Canyon look small, I can only imagine the gift you left behind in Hell's Kitchen, and we were so lucky to have you...I agree wholeheartedly, we MUST find the cure. Brilliant post...and I know you must have spent A LOT of time making that...well worth the effort Ms.Coppola...will Cousin Big Tony from Palermo be in the sequel?? Keep smiling so we can too. ;-)

SSP said...

thanks King! I am actually wearing my Hell's Kitchen t-shirt today in honor...10036 to the core, baby!!!!! Big Tony comes when I need him, and so far I haven't needed him, though I did rip the heads off three separate people today, before 10am. Then I turned my phone off and took a vow of silence for the rest of the day.....It was very peaceful...my heart is still wrenching from your post. I had not allowed myself to see some of those images and videos, on purpose, knowing how they would affect me...and still, 9 years later........

I will definitely need to look you up when I get back in january...can you "request" a cab??? I have only ever just held my arm up!!

SSP said...

@Kat - thanks cuz :-)

Keri said...

That was amazing Sara.