09 September 2009

pre-destination

You know how when you KNOW something is gonna happen, and you KNOW there is nothing you can do to prevent it, and you fret and worry, but then you think, "nahhh, I am second guessing myself - my negative attitude is contributing to this, so just relax - THIS time, I could be wrong and it will all work out just fine."

and then it turns out, as usual, that you were right?

Yeah, I am that way about my relationships with men.....I must say, it was a fun summer and I did get lots of things done around the house that wouldn't have otherwise been done, so I guess I should be grateful, and gosh darn it, he was good in bed, but now he just wants to be friends...he wants to go out to eat and watch movies and help with projects...he just doesn't want any emotional attachment (and I assume he realizes there goes his blowjob in the shower)

And even though I KNEW this day was coming, I stuffed it down, and never let it color the relationship. Hell, I even brought him ice cream the other day cuz I knew he was working outside and wanted to do something nice and unexpected for him.


so Charmaine....take the King and stop second guessing it....or kick him to the curb...no sense in dragging a dead dog down the street attached to your bumper...

And who the hell said 9/9/09 was gonna be a "lucky day?" All those fools who got married in Las Vegas today are in for a nasty shock.....9/9/09 upside down is pretty close to 666!!!

8 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hehehehe, hooray for the shower beej!

SSP said...

yeah, not for him no more!!

KMcJoseph said...

Those really are the best!

SSP said...

i concur :-) no mess, and he never knows what is REALLy going on down there!! tee hee.....i knew i could count on the guys picking up on that ONE little tidbit of my laid bare soul

Charmaine said...

Ha ha. That was hilarious. Okay, I'll just take it as it stands and see what happens.

But there is something wrong with that guy if he wants to be friends. Maybe he's gay?

Here is what I know to be true. The nicer you are to some men the worse things work out. I've been trying on a new personality, being nice and it doesn't fit. I've only been doing this for a couple of days and already, things are dropping off with The King.

I say, kick ass, keep them in their place until they love you madly THEN give them everything.

Charmaine said...

Oh and...NO Bj's unless they do something spectacular for you.

We are talking buy you a new wardrobe, a house, a car, a ring...then the sky's the limit.

Stu Pidasso said...

I am soooo sorry for you, because that just stings like hell, but better sooner than later. But still, you could punch him in the arm once really good. I am kind of wrestling with the same thing, but at least I won't jump in her bed until I've decided one way or the other (am I too stingy with my toys??).

Stu Pidasso said...

BWAHAHAHA!!! I just read the rest of the comments and they are hilarious. This is exactly what I am trying to teach my daughter. It is okay to share yourself with someone.....special things for special people......but how do you know if they are special?? Proof is in the pudding, words are easy but actions really speak. You girls rock!!