here is just a glimpse of the books that are currently out and reachable in my almost unpacked house. There are 5 on my nightstand and a whole SLEW on the shelf in thebedroom in various stages of completion...then there is my office. Two whole shelves are nothing but plays and theatre history and acting theory, and the other is literature, like the Black Cauldron series and Wrinkle in Time and a Little Prince, Narcissus and Goldmund, Asimov, Hitchhikers' Guide, etc. Then the other tall shelf is full of french and italian grammar books, old text books, craft books, travel guides and more. All the Bobbsey Twin/Happy Hollister books are still in boxes, as are about 100 books I enjoyed as a child, like Nancy Drew and The Witch of Blackbird Pond and A Little Princess, but they are all part of the clutter I carry around..then there is that entire box of Richie Rich comic books.....hmmm maybe I ought to have book giveaway!!
4 comments:
I've got to the point where I won't let myself buy any more books until I've finished the ones I've read. But then I buy something new anyway. Sigh. And I'm doing a book review with Middle Aged Woman at the end of the month and the new tv season is starting soon. There just isn't enough time!
Whew! I think the caffeine has kicked in. Weeeee!
Dibs on Asimov!
km - i thought you might go for the calvin and hobbs anthology
and capn, i cut myself off from buying yarn, but there is some compulsive thing in me that jsut needs to acumulate......
Wow! That's a lot of books!
Thanks for the blog lovin'!!
Post a Comment