going to monterey tomorrow...was looking forward to it, and kinda still am, but not as much now that I know K2 has a "friend" coming - a german friend - no a thai friend with german citizenship. Who works in DC. At a hotel. this is the type of woman he likes. I just don't get it. Not that i expected there to be any more to "it" than last year and probably even less since he has been such a complete ass and dare I say UNfriendlike for the last several weeks. Last year was just classic dumb ass me...after an incredible dinner, after getting rid of the other two buzz kills who came with, joking, laughing, having a fricking GREAT time. We sat and talked and planned Saturday out...awesome day planned, and as we were walking out, there was G, the asian scientist from Boston...female, little, hot...K stops to chat. "oh, a day off tomorrow," she chortles, "what are you doing?" I tell her we are going to the aquarium and then a drive around the coast to see the famous tree and the sunset. "oh how fun," she exclaims, to which I reply.......YOU SHOULD COME WITH US...what, I Hear myself saying in my head, as I am saying the stupid words with my mouth WHAT THE F*(K ArE YOU DOING??? "ok, that would be fun," she says with a note of finality.........so the next day is spent waiting on her to get ready, waiting on this and that. She comes with us to the amazing aquarium (nice jellyfish) and we go everywhere SHE wants...i don't even both suggesting anything - he is smitten I think...We leave juuuuust in time for me to get my boxes to fed ex...oh, yes, I have been sitting n the BACK seat with the boxes....so then we race out to the coast, but dammit to hell, we miss it, so we pull over some random place and watch the end of it. I could have been fine just sitting there but she was COLD, so we left...Then, she determined where we ate. She proceeded to drink a butt load for such a skinny girl and yes, she was trashed...and then she twisted her ankle...If I wasn't so cranked off, I would have felt sorry for her, but I was kinda GLAD. So, K and I haul her to the car and drive back to the hotel. We help her into her room and I get a bag with some ice and prop her foot up, and as K and I are leaving, she says, "OH, I wanted to show you my research on plasmotics" or something, to kevin, this was NOT directed at me....so we go back in...i sit in the chair politely waiting while they get into it. I mean get into the plasmotics..."here, sit by me Kevin, so I can leave my foot up...." which is when I slip out unnoticed and go back to my room. two minutes later, K calls, "where'd ya go?" not my scene I tell him, looked like you needed some privacy. "nahhhhh, it's not like that" but she WANTED him and was drunk enough to attack him. The Naaaaahhhh is coming from the guy who has no idea I have longed for him for almost 3 years! I mean, if he DID have any clue how much I adore him, do you think he would keep hiring me to work for him??? Anyway......she is not coming this year, her GROUP is, but I conveniently left her email off...by accident.....but NOW he has arranged for his thai, german friend to come, and she is gonna "help out" - do what I wonder? Do i get to boss her around and have her run shit detail for me?? I tell you WHAT however. I Am NOT sitting in the BACK seat!!!
Like Seinfeld, this is a blog about nothing. Random and disjointed according to my mood and my blood sugar and there is absolutely no set theme. There are PLENTY of "theme" blogs out there....
23 August 2008
off to CA
going to monterey tomorrow...was looking forward to it, and kinda still am, but not as much now that I know K2 has a "friend" coming - a german friend - no a thai friend with german citizenship. Who works in DC. At a hotel. this is the type of woman he likes. I just don't get it. Not that i expected there to be any more to "it" than last year and probably even less since he has been such a complete ass and dare I say UNfriendlike for the last several weeks. Last year was just classic dumb ass me...after an incredible dinner, after getting rid of the other two buzz kills who came with, joking, laughing, having a fricking GREAT time. We sat and talked and planned Saturday out...awesome day planned, and as we were walking out, there was G, the asian scientist from Boston...female, little, hot...K stops to chat. "oh, a day off tomorrow," she chortles, "what are you doing?" I tell her we are going to the aquarium and then a drive around the coast to see the famous tree and the sunset. "oh how fun," she exclaims, to which I reply.......YOU SHOULD COME WITH US...what, I Hear myself saying in my head, as I am saying the stupid words with my mouth WHAT THE F*(K ArE YOU DOING??? "ok, that would be fun," she says with a note of finality.........so the next day is spent waiting on her to get ready, waiting on this and that. She comes with us to the amazing aquarium (nice jellyfish) and we go everywhere SHE wants...i don't even both suggesting anything - he is smitten I think...We leave juuuuust in time for me to get my boxes to fed ex...oh, yes, I have been sitting n the BACK seat with the boxes....so then we race out to the coast, but dammit to hell, we miss it, so we pull over some random place and watch the end of it. I could have been fine just sitting there but she was COLD, so we left...Then, she determined where we ate. She proceeded to drink a butt load for such a skinny girl and yes, she was trashed...and then she twisted her ankle...If I wasn't so cranked off, I would have felt sorry for her, but I was kinda GLAD. So, K and I haul her to the car and drive back to the hotel. We help her into her room and I get a bag with some ice and prop her foot up, and as K and I are leaving, she says, "OH, I wanted to show you my research on plasmotics" or something, to kevin, this was NOT directed at me....so we go back in...i sit in the chair politely waiting while they get into it. I mean get into the plasmotics..."here, sit by me Kevin, so I can leave my foot up...." which is when I slip out unnoticed and go back to my room. two minutes later, K calls, "where'd ya go?" not my scene I tell him, looked like you needed some privacy. "nahhhhh, it's not like that" but she WANTED him and was drunk enough to attack him. The Naaaaahhhh is coming from the guy who has no idea I have longed for him for almost 3 years! I mean, if he DID have any clue how much I adore him, do you think he would keep hiring me to work for him??? Anyway......she is not coming this year, her GROUP is, but I conveniently left her email off...by accident.....but NOW he has arranged for his thai, german friend to come, and she is gonna "help out" - do what I wonder? Do i get to boss her around and have her run shit detail for me?? I tell you WHAT however. I Am NOT sitting in the BACK seat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!!! I hope this trip isn't as bad as that last one.
Miss you.
Love,
Maria
oh man.....i am such a loser - it has been pretty painful.....i will call you this weekend...love ya
Sara
Now I'm going back in your blog and reading the past.
I don't like this Thai hottie. Maybe she's not so dumb after all.
Twisted ankle...please. I was just in Thailand a few months ago. Women were throwing themselves at the men in my group. But that's different I guess. They are merely trying to escape.
Post a Comment