that is all we are, that is all he considers me - a friend, and it is like a knife in my gut everytime he is with me. He just makes me feel all warm when I am with him, and she has been such a whiny baby the whole time - We went to dinner on Wed,and K and I laughed and joked the whole time....told her about new years eve even. She was just "whatever" - had nothing interesting to add to the conversation, just swished her luxurious black hair over her slim shoulders and batted her long eyelashes over her almond shaped eyes. I lost my mind for a minuter and asked her to go sit in the bar with me last night while K was setting up his exhibit, mainly cuz I just didn't want to have to talk to any of those right wing, McCain supporting neo cons who were already in there, and she was such a bore. "what do you do for fun?" ummmmmm no response...oh I read. "what have you read" ummmmmm nothing lately. "have you read Harry Potter" nooooo, "do you work out?" ummmmmmm no not really. "do you have family near? no...only child....gawd it was like pulling teeth. Finally K comes and she is so quiet and sullen. He and I are laughing and having fun - he eats the rest of my dinner right off my plate....It looks like they are going to go and he says he is just going to say bye to a guy we know - she asks for the keys and storms out....He says bye to the guy and heads out.....and is back in 5 minutes....she apparently peeled out and left him there...so we sat there for another hour and while he ate his own dinner, he told me all about the woes and traumas, and how badly she was treating him. Granted, she took a week vacation to come to Monterey for what I bet she thought was going to be a romantic fun time....he works almost all night and is at the conference all day, so I don't know what she expected! I was blunt and told him I thought she was a bitch and that he could do a lot better....(MEMMEMEMEMMEMEMEME)....he just does not get it, does he? He does not see me cuz I am too old, too fat, too self sufficient...whatever....Today he took me to campus to return the keys then to Kinkos to mail the stuff back to Tucson and he is asking ME for advice. sunovabitch! we are so alike, and i think we are a perfect match. why does he not see how wrong all these girls are. he is a complete and total loser, granted, a workaholic with completely stunted social abilities, but i like him! He gets me and my warped humor and he really makes me laugh....i wanna just grab him and slap him and say look, you dumb scientist geek, HERE I AM right in front of you. I know it will never happen and I make myself MISERABLE "wishing" he would notice me, like I am 14. I have been surrounded by gorgeous men, coast guard, navy guys in their summer whites...mmmm and the only one I care about is him. Jerk. I feel like Meredith and her trials and tribulations with McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy! Pick me! Choose me! LOVE ME!!!!
Like Seinfeld, this is a blog about nothing. Random and disjointed according to my mood and my blood sugar and there is absolutely no set theme. There are PLENTY of "theme" blogs out there....
29 August 2008
just friends
that is all we are, that is all he considers me - a friend, and it is like a knife in my gut everytime he is with me. He just makes me feel all warm when I am with him, and she has been such a whiny baby the whole time - We went to dinner on Wed,and K and I laughed and joked the whole time....told her about new years eve even. She was just "whatever" - had nothing interesting to add to the conversation, just swished her luxurious black hair over her slim shoulders and batted her long eyelashes over her almond shaped eyes. I lost my mind for a minuter and asked her to go sit in the bar with me last night while K was setting up his exhibit, mainly cuz I just didn't want to have to talk to any of those right wing, McCain supporting neo cons who were already in there, and she was such a bore. "what do you do for fun?" ummmmmm no response...oh I read. "what have you read" ummmmmm nothing lately. "have you read Harry Potter" nooooo, "do you work out?" ummmmmmm no not really. "do you have family near? no...only child....gawd it was like pulling teeth. Finally K comes and she is so quiet and sullen. He and I are laughing and having fun - he eats the rest of my dinner right off my plate....It looks like they are going to go and he says he is just going to say bye to a guy we know - she asks for the keys and storms out....He says bye to the guy and heads out.....and is back in 5 minutes....she apparently peeled out and left him there...so we sat there for another hour and while he ate his own dinner, he told me all about the woes and traumas, and how badly she was treating him. Granted, she took a week vacation to come to Monterey for what I bet she thought was going to be a romantic fun time....he works almost all night and is at the conference all day, so I don't know what she expected! I was blunt and told him I thought she was a bitch and that he could do a lot better....(MEMMEMEMEMMEMEMEME)....he just does not get it, does he? He does not see me cuz I am too old, too fat, too self sufficient...whatever....Today he took me to campus to return the keys then to Kinkos to mail the stuff back to Tucson and he is asking ME for advice. sunovabitch! we are so alike, and i think we are a perfect match. why does he not see how wrong all these girls are. he is a complete and total loser, granted, a workaholic with completely stunted social abilities, but i like him! He gets me and my warped humor and he really makes me laugh....i wanna just grab him and slap him and say look, you dumb scientist geek, HERE I AM right in front of you. I know it will never happen and I make myself MISERABLE "wishing" he would notice me, like I am 14. I have been surrounded by gorgeous men, coast guard, navy guys in their summer whites...mmmm and the only one I care about is him. Jerk. I feel like Meredith and her trials and tribulations with McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy! Pick me! Choose me! LOVE ME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG. I had no idea you were so God Damned interesting.
Heck, I'll date you. ha ha. We'll go to Quebec City, shop for shoes and eat cheese fondue and flirt with the waiter.
Your story is like a movie script. He's the one, you're under his nose and he doesn't see it. However, if he is so superficial as to only be attracted to luscious hair and a weak mind...perhaps he is not the one.
Remember, sometimes the fates align in such a way as to help us dodge a bullet...even when we think we are in love...there are things we don't know about a man's character...that's all I'm sayin.
You go girl. You rock.
Post a Comment