Anyway, just cuz I like to hear the sound of my own voice in the wilderness, I'll note that I have been away, and work has been relatively busy, AND I have been on a diet. Add all that up to mean my cupboards are pretty BARE. I don't want fruit cocktail, olives and soy sauce for dinner, but I DO have a sweet potato, some buttah. a little sugar and a whole bunch of cinnamon.....and some walnuts...ohhhhh....I know what I can do!
Like Seinfeld, this is a blog about nothing. Random and disjointed according to my mood and my blood sugar and there is absolutely no set theme. There are PLENTY of "theme" blogs out there....
22 April 2010
Suppertime
I have been gone a long time.....not reading my favorite blogs, not writing on mine. I'd say I have writer's block but that would be a lie. I just have not sat down to DO it...haven't sat down to DO much of anything I guess. I really wonder if anyone reads this any more.....I still have 23 fans, but you never know, huh?
Anyway, just cuz I like to hear the sound of my own voice in the wilderness, I'll note that I have been away, and work has been relatively busy, AND I have been on a diet. Add all that up to mean my cupboards are pretty BARE. I don't want fruit cocktail, olives and soy sauce for dinner, but I DO have a sweet potato, some buttah. a little sugar and a whole bunch of cinnamon.....and some walnuts...ohhhhh....I know what I can do!
It's SUPPERTIME!!!
Anyway, just cuz I like to hear the sound of my own voice in the wilderness, I'll note that I have been away, and work has been relatively busy, AND I have been on a diet. Add all that up to mean my cupboards are pretty BARE. I don't want fruit cocktail, olives and soy sauce for dinner, but I DO have a sweet potato, some buttah. a little sugar and a whole bunch of cinnamon.....and some walnuts...ohhhhh....I know what I can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As long as you've got buttah.
Post a Comment