I am sitting at starbucks wearing my grinch shirt and if one more person smiles jolly-ily (??) at me and says how much they loooove the grinch, I will smack them. I come here to work, believe it or not, the quiet music - the dim hub bub of people talking and coffee grinders going is the "white noise" i need to focus on this BORING data entry I have to get done, but seriously...the grinch HATED christmas, the whole christmas season...now please don't ask why, no one knows the reason...although I have an inkling. why do people think you ONLY have to be nice and SAY something to people when they leave your establishment at the holiday time? Why can't we be nice and say thank you, have a nice day ALL the time.
ok...enough of this. I mainly wanted to have at least one more post in 2009 than I did in 2008, and this is it....I am driving to Houston on Tuesday....and then its the beginning of the REAL travels...
alrighty then....it's up and let 'em at me...and go ahead, I dare you to smile at my shirt!
SSP
1 comment:
Yes, ma'am! this is me not smiling, no way! :(
Be careful on the way to Houston, my dear. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment