24 December 2009

ahhh

Here i am, wrapped in the warmth of the family vibe...yes, they are all slightly crazy - we were the original family to put FUN in dysFUNctional...and so far it is just my dad, his brother and one sister, their spouses, and one unruly cousin...oh, and 3 dogs and a bunny named flopsy. Houston is a miserable soggy dreary mess and it is 3am, and I am WIDE AWAKE. By the other 90 eleven billion cousins show up tomorrow, the weather won't matter...The griping and moaning and bitching and complaining, and the entire 1,093 mile drive will be worth it! I am nothing without my kooky family!

so, in case I miss ya later, and previous grinchy post not withstanding, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your loved ones! I hope Santa, or whoever, grants all your wishes, and you have happiness and peace in spades.....

Love,
Sara

2 comments:

Irish Gumbo said...

Merry Christmas, Sara!

Here's to a happy and peaceful New Year!

Slainte!

Stu Pidasso said...

I am in Houston every now and again to get my kids. Can't stand it much. But Happy holidays anyhow!