You will be thrilled to know that your work is alive and still being butchered after all these years. Please don't roll over in your grave when you see the chorus of The Bacchae dressed like MC Hammer, and the god Dionysus played as Fonzie!
Love, SSP
Dear Science,
How come in the almost 100 years since insulin was discovered, all you have managed to do is make more efficient ways to get it into us? Why can't you figure out how to cure it, and if not that, why can't we have a glucose meter that is more accurate? The government says 18% standard deviation is ok....but I am telling you, if we can dock space ships going 35,000 mph, why can't my glucose meter be within, say 10% of accurate?
just sayin, SSP
Dear ???,
Thank you for making the sun set. I sure do love your work!!
gratefully, SSP

7 comments:
I also love sunsets and think they are the most beautiful things and don't test my sugar nearly as much as I should because of the issues with my meter too.
Dear Sun, thanks for fusion!
I need a gluten meter.
I love sunset and sunrise pix.
I promise.
oh yes...fusion..can't forget the fusion.....or is it fission...i get confused...
and janie...what do you promise? that you are not sick of my sunset photos?? LOL I am, kinda. there has to be more to the day than sun SET, right?
Dear SSP,
Curing diabetes is not on the agenda. We have bombs to build. We are busy trying to figure out ways to kill people as opposed to trying to save them. I mean, listen lady, we have priorities, we are, after all, men.
If you want "in" then get your M.D. After you do, we'll find ways of marginalizing and getting rid of you because...
Because...
(Why is there a because?)
As always, your posts are intelligent and thought inducing. Smart lady. I'm a fan of yours.
Dear SSP, Thanks for the post;)
Smiling,
Nap Warden
Post a Comment