This was a neat little Ukelele Festival I happened upon near Kona one day. These ladies just randomly were in the audience and a few people goaded them into performing...it was very cool.
Another in the "foot series" - hey Ryan has his pregnancy series...I
I know Hapuna Beach is supposed to be the BEST...but I must say, I liked Kakua Beach, near the 4 Seasons. Very private, very clean, what's not to like??
So, following are some random sunsets, a rainbow at the volcano - ME at the volcano (2 different pictures, I am not what one would characterize as a "rainbow." A cloud of doom and gloom perhaps, but a rainbow, never). Then there is the 350 lb blue marlin...and this one didn't win. They don't eat these fish, so what REALLY is the point of killing them?? just for the sport of it? I don't get it
THIS has all been to assuage my own guilt at not posting. I don't think it has helped, but I am late for dinner....
2 comments:
Brilliant pics, love the one resting in the tree. Looks like a grand time was had, and I agree with you about the fish, I always thought they took the meat and then off to the taxidermy,,Glad your loving life !!
thanks King. I found it amusing that i had to set my camera up to take my photo...as I really was alone...and enjoyed every moment of the solitude :-) will be in the big apple next week - wheeeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment