That is the time. I can't sleep. I mean, I am Really WIRED for some reason. I suppose I could chalk it up to doing ABSOLUTELY nothing today as I was a total NO FLY zone. My thyroid received a lethal dose of radio active iodine yesterday, so I am basically in quarantine until tomorrow.
I suppose my insomnia could be blamed on the Graves Disease. One of the symptoms IS insomnia.....but I haven't really had it til NOW.....
How long will it take to go hypo, I wonder. I should take bets. If I had something cool to give away, I would do it. OK, we will play for my 19 year old car....Whoever guesses closest to the date I have to start synthroid will be the proud owner of a 1995 Saturn SC1 - PURPLE
I just CAN'T wait.....
I wish someone was awake on facebook.... what the hell is wrong with you east coast people....sleeping in til noon today or what!?.
2 comments:
how are you holding up?
it ain't dead yet, that is for sure.....i was awake mmost of last night too...you know trying to sleep is a massive FAIL when you have to restart the relaxation CD 2 times....but i know the end will come when I least expect it
Post a Comment