04 February 2010

From NYC to Chicago....

man, i have been busy! I haven't had time to read any blogs in ages, nor have I had time to put anything thoughtful together for my own....but thought I would add some content, just keep it alive in case any one still reads it.

I was in New York for 2 weeks - a week of prep, followed by a week of auditions. My aunt C always comes, since she is a former SW airlines employee and can fly for free. This year, my niece came to town - she usually comes to help in Chicago, but this was her first time to NYC - she is 16.....a nice time to see NYC, don't you think?

I hope she had a good time...We did a lot of sight seeing, including a dash through Central Park, and a fair bit of shopping. We won the lottery to see Rock of Ages, which was fun! We had massages in China town, after dinner at Paesano's and dessert at Ferrara's bakery. I even got her to try falafel!! She was skeptical at first, but I think she might be a bit of a convert now :-)
at Bryant Parkat the Bethesda Angel Fountain in Central Park

JC and the Empire State Building AND the moon

No comments: